Sunday 6 September 2015

SUMMER 2015

In this summer it happened a lot of things, and all of them were really good, it made that I have the best summer I've ever passed. I knew a lot of people and I changed a little bit myself.

At the months of june and a part from july I was with my mum, and a part of july and all the month of august with my dad. With my mum I was in La CaƱada.
In june and part of july I met with my friends, I went with them to some parties, and we went to a lot of places of Valencia. I really enjoyed those months, but then arrived august, and I need to go with my dad to Denia.
At that month, I need to do exercises daily except weekends because my trainer said to all my football team that when it starts august, we have to do physical exercises for getting ready for the pre-season.
At that month I met with some of my friends from Valencia and I enjoyed too as the months of june and july.

September starts, and the 1st of september, I had my first training with my new team that caught me this season, and we are going to be in the best league of Valencia. Here I have two photos from the football training of the 1st and the 3rd of september:


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment