Sunday 26 April 2015

MY EASTER FAVOURITE MOMENT

In my Easter holidays I didn't have a really special moment when I was with my father, but when I was with my mum, I remember that I had a really special and favourite moment. It was in a football training prove with them for the next season.

We were having our football training and I was the new, so I didn't know a lot of people, but when I knew them, they were very nice people. Well, the special moment that I had was when the trainers asked us to do an exercise that it consisted in dividing in 3 teams, and we need to pass the ball from one side to another, and there's a team in the middleof the pitch trying to catch the ball. So it happened that in one moment, one of their players fell over to the floor with a very funny movement and all of us we started to laugh loudly.

That training it was one of the best experiences that I've had ever pass and this moment that I said I think is one of the best Easter moments that I had.



No comments:

Post a Comment