Monday 30 December 2013

The best new of 2013 (for me)
For me the best new in all this year of 2013, or one of the most important ones, was of football (obviously). The new was the transfer from the Santos football team to Barcelona football team. The player's name is Neymar da Silva Santos Junior. He has 21 years old but is one of the most important football player in the world, with Messi. Barcelona paid 57 million of Euros to Santos, but maybe I think that he need to cost more than that. Another new important for me, is the transfer of Gareth Bale from Tottenham Hotspur team to Real Madrid football team. Is the transfer most expensive in the football history, with 100 million Euros. I think that is an innecessary transfer, and more less for paying that brutality account of money. This are my best news this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment